County Seat of St. Mary's County
(formerly Seymour Town)

[Town Seal, Leonardtown, Maryland]
  • Incorporated 1858 (Chapter 73, Acts of 1858)
  • Code & Charter
  • Mayors
  • Named for Benedict Leonard Calvert (1679-1715), 4th Lord Baltimore
  • Population
    1990 census: 1,475
    2000 census: 1,896
    2010 census: 2,930
  • Reports

  • [photo, Former Town Office, 41675 Park Ave., Leonardtown, Maryland]

    Former Town Office, 41675 Park Ave., Leonardtown, Maryland, March 2002. Photo by Diane F. Evartt.

    Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
    Maryland Departments
    Maryland Independent Agencies
    Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
    Maryland Universities & Colleges
    Maryland Counties
    Maryland Municipalities
    Maryland at a Glance

    Maryland Manual On-Line

    Search the Manual

    This information resource of the Maryland State Archives is presented here for fair use in the public domain. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: Rights assessment for associated source material is the responsibility of the user.

    Tell Us What You Think About the Maryland State Archives Website!

    [ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
    ||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

    Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

    Copyright November 10, 2015 Maryland State Archives